Digiscoping

Bambistew

What adapters are you using for digiscoping? I plan on using my phone (Samsung) with my Diascope. Looks like a few options out there, but not sure what to look for in a setup.

call phone scope and tell them what you want o put together and they will get you set up for under 100.
i hooked up my s3 to a nikon ed50 and its light weight for the pack and works great

I use a novagrade digiscoping adapter for my Nikon d3400 and a phone skope on my samsung s6 active. Both are used with a vortex razor 65mm and work great so far although it is a process to figure out digiscoping with a dslr. I have two different adaptor setups, one that allow direct projection (so no lens on the camera) and another that uses the filter threads on my lens and combines the camera lens and the spopping scope. I havent taken as good of pictures the second way but am still learning and adjusting. Phone skope is much much much easier setup to hunt with and doesnt require the same quality tripod as the camera/spotting scope setup. Just some of my findings so far. Good luck!

The "white deer" photo you see above was taken with the phone skope/s6 active/65mm razor setup at about a mile im guessing maybe a little less. Just for reference

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back