Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello All.

GoCougs3006

I am Jake from Eastern WA. I have lived and hunted my entire life on the rolling farmlands of the Palouse. I joined the forum last fall, but finally got around to really getting involved. I will admit I have been inspired by many of Randy's recent podcasts to be more involved in the hunting community and in the important issues that affect our hunting tradition. I have been hunting whitetails and upland birds on the Palouse for over 20 years and have been chasing elk in the Blue Mountains of SE WA for nearly as long. I look forward to expanding my knowledge base and hopefully being able to contribute to the forum.... And one last thing.... GO COUGS!

Welcome. We have some guy with the last name of Young who is a serious Husky fan, so when the Apple Cup starts up, expect some comments.

Welcome GoCougs3006 From a Duck Fan!! Quack Quack !!

image.jpg Ya , thats last years Coug win at AUTZEN !! You can receive no better welcome from a DUCK. one last thing HUCK the FUSKIES

Last edited:
View attachment 59918 Ya , thats last years Coug win at AUTZEN !! You can receive no better welcome from a DUCK. one last thing HUCK the FUSKIES

That was a great game. Unfortunately I wasn't at the game, but I was able to listen to it on the radio. I'm hoping to make it to the Ducks game in Pullman this year though. Hopefully both teams are ranked and Gameday makes their first trip to the Palouse. It would make for a great game.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have been digging around the forum more and more and am finding a lot of good info.

Cold smoke deficiency causing my liver enzymes to normalize.

LOL! I have some in the fridge "aging" for a chukar hunt this winter. I think a couple of cans have your name on them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back