Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by the nikster View Post
    I grilled up 40 polish sausages, 24 chicken breasts, 20 angus burgers, 24 sirloins and about 30 pork chops in 1 evening. Then my wife decided how many to put in each bag for 1 person and sealed them with the food saver. I put them all in a Coleman cooler in the freezer for a week.
    Then I taped the cooler and took it with me to Alaska as 1 of my checked bags. I bought a small chest freezer for my cabin site, yes, I have power, and put the meat in the freezer. Every morning we picked what we wanted for dinner and got it out. Every evening we boiled the thawed meat for dinner. It was great! Most nights we added some kind of potato burned on the fire and either canned corn or beans. A little bread and butter to taste as well.
    I see a lot of this in my future. But I do need to venture out of my comfort zone a bit.

consider venturing into the 1 pot meal prep zone. for me point of foodsaver pre prep is to have my entire dinner in a single bag. delicious fast and no cleanup needed.
    >>>---------------->
    Hostess Donettes pro staff

Name:  IMG_1371.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  56.3 KB

Got our meals ready for antelope hunting i WY at the end of the week. Made our favorites from last year. BBQ antelope balls with mashed potatoes, antelope lasagna, and stuffed manicotti shells.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123