Yeti GOBOX Collection

Time for some to go elsewhere

*Applause*

At present, I know of no better outdoors related forum on the interwebs...thanks, Randy, for keeping it that way!

Cheers

This should be an awaking for those who play and act like children. Thanks for the attention to the details that keep people here and not let the BS of a few ruin it for the rest of us.

I hear enough political crap on TV ,do not need it on this hunting/shooting forum . Thank You !

Yes, thank you Randy. It does get tiring when some people try to turn everything into a political issue when you're just talking about hunting and the outdoors.

Amen!

Too much of that sort of thing elsewhere on other websites (that negative crap is what prompted me to look around and brought me here)! Thank you for monitoring what goes on.

Harley, I think you need to take over moderation of this place. Your wit and tact would be useful. Funny, for sure.

Now you've gone and done it! Some of what our resident *word smith* says, goes right over the head of some of us back woods folk.:hump:

Harley, I think you need to take over moderation of this place. Your wit and tact would be useful. Funny, for sure.

Well I ended up getting the Tikka T3x in a stainless .308. I'll put some thoughts in the gun section! Fun stuff!

That's awesome, I have been searching for a forum such as this for some time
Thanks

Ken

Back