PM box

Check mark the little squares next to the messages in question and go down to the bottom where it says selected messages and click on that and it will give you a delete option. Then you can do the same in your sent folder.

Look at your messages, and on the far right side, there is a box that you can check. Check the ones you want moved or deleted. Then scroll to the bottom and go to Select Message and it all then self explanatory.

That was easy enough, thanks for reminding me. however i only have about ten and supposedly they allow 100???

That was easy enough, thanks for reminding me. however i only have about ten and supposedly they allow 100???

It also stores a copy of everything you sent, which counts against your 100 allowed. Upper left corner, switch from Inbox to Sent Items.

I find that a couple of setting for PM's are very helpful. From the top of the HuntTalk home page, go to "settings" then down to "general settings". I have turned on the email notifications, which sends a notice to my email inbox that I have a PM, and IIRC it includes the message in its entirety. I save this to a folder in my email program, so that if I go over my allowed 100 messages, that nugget of info on the PM is saved off of HuntTalk.

I also enable the "pop up" to occur when I get a new PM. Once again IIRC, the pop up shows when you first log in, and pops up if an incoming PM hits your box while you are logged into HuntTalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back