Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

I am interested in more information on how to select a camp site on BLM or Forest land. A Randy "Camp Dump".
    I am starting my DIY adventure this year and want to get as much info as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hultontool View Post
    I am interested in more information on how to select a camp site on BLM or Forest land. A Randy "Camp Dump".
    I am starting my DIY adventure this year and want to get as much info as possible.
    We just did that for an upcoming Alaska black bear hunt that will air on YouTube. We also edited all the specialized equipment we use on that type of trip. To go along with our past video of how to do that hunt for $2,000, we did another clip focused on how to draw the tags and the logistics of getting there, what cities to fly into, etc.

We have received a lot of comments about a "Camp Dump." I think we will do that for many of our hunts this season, given so many people are asking that.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Randy,

How about spot & stalk 101? I don't understand the long range shooting craze. Perhaps they can be inspired

Quote Originally Posted by dukes_daddy View Post
    Randy,

How about spot & stalk 101? I don't understand the long range shooting craze. Perhaps they can be inspired
    If I am the host, it will probably be "spot and scare 101." I have lots of footage to prove that.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fin View Post
    If I am the host, it will probably be "spot and scare 101." I have lots of footage to prove that.
    That's why we love your show. We can all relate. My brother is affectionately nicknamed "crunch-crunch"

6. Default

How about a hunt in one of National Monuments in Utah either Grand Staircase or Bears Ears. Was just in Grand Staircase and surprised at all the turkey sign. This could help educate folks on the multiple use allow on monuments.

Quote Originally Posted by hunthayden View Post
    How about a hunt in one of National Monuments in Utah either Grand Staircase or Bears Ears. Was just in Grand Staircase and surprised at all the turkey sign. This could help educate folks on the multiple use allow on monuments.
    You get me a San Juan elk tag and I'll be on that like a United Airlines employee on an overbooked passenger.

Are you flying United this year randy

Quote Originally Posted by rlmmatt View Post
    Are you flying United this year randy
    Nope. DELTA - Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345