Gredos Ibex

guanche

A long time without write in any hunting fórum but I try to write how is a day hunting Gredos Ibex

Like in other hunts, you need to start very soon in the morning (I think that is a magic moment). The first lights of the morning in the mountains are beautifull

The only way to hunt in Gredos is walking, and you need to go to the top of the mountain, looking for the animal that you want.

Gredos is a very beautifull place, with rivers, mountains, rocks, and a lot of Ibex

Gredos is a very good place for bowhunt, because there are a lot of rocks and canyons and is "easy" stalking. I allways looking for places with rocks.

After 2 hours of see a big group, my client/friend and me can stalk to 30 meters of this beautifull Ibex. My friend shot but the first shot wounded the Ibex and we need to start again. After 1 hour behing the blood, we can shot again and hunt this beautifull Ibex

I hope that you enjoy

That's way cool!! Thank you a bunch for sharing the story and pics. Ibex beautiful critters.

I had to look it up, so in case anyone is wondering, the Sierra de Gredos are a beautiful mountain chain in central Spain. Thank you for the story and the pictures! I hope to hunt some ibex here in New Mexico some day and I'm very impressed you did it with a bow.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back