Yeti GOBOX Collection

Quiver Questions

TrickyTross

I recently came across an awesome deal on the Hoyt Charger I shoot. It's a great bow and upgrade from my Vipertec. Only issue is a quiver.... the old school two piece Hoyt quivers are apparently no longer in production and no quiver and spacer combo would raise it up enough to be mounted with my HHA. This was all at my local shop. They carry the usual but not anything newer. Do any of y'all know of a good quiver that may work on my bow? I will not ask this on another forum, it would just be another debate that would take hours to get an actual answer....

I have. Won't fit over the HHA. Tried contacting them (since they are Hoyt) and have yet to hear back. Might just rig my own spacers of retro fit the pack

Never held or looked at the HHA line of sights. Do they not accept normal mounting of a quiver? I have a Hoyt charger and it came with the standard 2 bolt base with a dove tail slide in style Fuse quiver.

This is from their FAQ's on their site,

How do I attach a quiver to my Optimizer sight?

The Optimizer Lite includes (2) metal standoffs and mounting hardware to mount most bow quivers.

The Optimizer Lite Ultra comes with an aluminum bracket that must be mounted to the sight first. You then mount your quiver bracket to it. Both the bracket and mounting hardware are included with the Ultra. Click here to view a video showing quiver installation on an Optimizer Lite Ultra.

Never held or looked at the HHA line of sights. Do they not accept normal mounting of a quiver? I have a Hoyt charger and it came with the standard 2 bolt base with a dove tail slide in style Fuse quiver.

This is from their FAQ's on their site,

How do I attach a quiver to my Optimizer sight?

The Optimizer Lite includes (2) metal standoffs and mounting hardware to mount most bow quivers.

The Optimizer Lite Ultra comes with an aluminum bracket that must be mounted to the sight first. You then mount your quiver bracket to it. Both the bracket and mounting hardware are included with the Ultra. Click here to view a video showing quiver installation on an Optimizer Lite Ultra.

Site was 2nd hand, so I gotta get the hardware I reckon.

Call HHA, they'll be able to get you the parts I bet. I know I had to use extensions to mount my quiver after putting one of their sites on. An option I used for years is that I bought a bracket that I could mount a quiver to and then put in on a belt. I'd walk into the stand, climb up and then hang the belt+quiver on a nail. I liked shooting without the quiver on the bow. I'm pretty sure the one I have was made by Bohning, but I don't see it on their sight. Kwikee Kwiver now makes a similar product.
http://www.kwikeekwiver.com/quiver-mounting-solutions/sidewinder-hip-quiver-adapter.html

A solution similar to that would be a Catquiver.
https://ranchosafari.com/

Tight spot makes an extension to mount their quiver further back, I've seen the extension bracket online at midwayusa for around $20

Tight Spot. Montana Made. Exentsions available for HHA. I have an HHA and a Tight Spot. Love both. The Tight Spot is also adjustable vertically, so you don't have to have your fletchings in the dirt if you set your bow down for a sec. It's bullet proof and does fit very closely to the bow.

Try the Rage Quiver

I recently came across an awesome deal on the Hoyt Charger I shoot. It's a great bow and upgrade from my Vipertec. Only issue is a quiver.... the old school two piece Hoyt quivers are apparently no longer in production and no quiver and spacer combo would raise it up enough to be mounted with my HHA. This was all at my local shop. They carry the usual but not anything newer. Do any of y'all know of a good quiver that may work on my bow? I will not ask this on another forum, it would just be another debate that would take hours to get an actual answer....

It's adaptable and adjustable for most bow configurations. I use it on my Mathews Monster XLR8 and it fits great. I can't say whether it will work on your Hoyt, but I give it two thumbs up on my Mathews.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back