New Zealand hunt June 2016...

MTGunner

Have been home for just one week from NZ where I/we hunted Tahr, Red Stag, Arapawa sheep and wallabies. If someone will post some pics for me, I 'puter dumb, please PM me with an email address and I send them to be posted. One of these days I am gonna have to get my old butt in gear and figure this cansarned contraption out! Thanks in advance. MTG

I'd love to see the photos and hear the story if you can get them up. Sounds like quite an adventure.

Wow looks like you had a great trip. That is definitely a bucket list hunt. I have some kiwi friends that have been trying to get me to come out there. Just a ball park figure what did it cost you to do the hunt?

Big time congrats, that is the biggest rack on a red deer i have ever seen, amazing.
I wish the UK red's had antlers like that.
Cheers
Richard

Genesis273, I don't have a good smile and when prompted to do so it looks forced. I am not a grumpy old man but just sometimes appear to be so. My trip to the south island of NZ was a true adventure. One that I hope to repeat and have my only grandson, our only grand child, accompany me. My plan is to have him take a stag and a Tahr. I would like a Fallow deer and to accompany him on his hunt. Will see what the future holds. Hope all enjoy the pictures of my adventure. MTG

Back