Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming leftovoer tags...

BuzzH

are going fast.

I picked up a second buck pronghorn tag, checked the quota and over 100 sold in 9 minutes.

Get them while you can.

I have a great spot right off the freeway to hunt.

I can't believe how fast they are going! I got my dad a leftover buck tag. Seeing them sell out so fast is making it very hard for me to not snatch one up! With a baby coming mid-November I'd better stick to doe tags in case I can't make it. Last year I had a few weeks to get mine. They'll be sold out in the next couple of hours the way it's going.

I was finally able to get in and get the tags I wanted. Thanks for the link though. I have not had this issue before purchasing leftovers.

Didn't even try this year. Too expensive to do on your onesies from the Ohio, every year. But I did pay attention to the areas that had leftovers. Good to know, for a 2nd tag, Next year!

Hell, I bought all the equipment for last years hunt, might as well use it to best advantage .... Right? :cool:

I'm not going to Wyoming this year, but still paying attention to what sells when. Might be useful next year.

Is that even legal?

Well, I have a pretty solid game plan in place.

I'll drive the Subaru, since it has 220,000 miles on it, the WYHP will no doubt think I'm broke down. I'll pull way off the Interstate and I'm debating on popping the hood. Depends on how incognito I want to be and how long I'll be there.

To top it off, nothing but tree huggers drive a Subaru...the pronghorn and WYHP will never see this coming.

If I can avoid TG, I should be set.

I was trying to get that 1 unit 76-2 tag, but dang it went immediately!!! I did get a Unit 1, type 1. Looks like the prep phase has started for my first WY antelope hunt!

well, i have a pretty solid game plan in place.

I'll drive the subaru, since it has 220,000 miles on it, the wyhp will no doubt think i'm broke down. I'll pull way off the interstate and i'm debating on popping the hood. Depends on how incognito i want to be and how long i'll be there.

To top it off, nothing but tree huggers drive a subaru...the pronghorn and wyhp will never see this coming.

If i can avoid tg, i should be set.

lol....

Well, I have a pretty solid game plan in place.

I'll drive the Subaru, since it has 220,000 miles on it, the WYHP will no doubt think I'm broke down. I'll pull way off the Interstate and I'm debating on popping the hood. Depends on how incognito I want to be and how long I'll be there.

To top it off, nothing but tree huggers drive a Subaru...the pronghorn and WYHP will never see this coming.

If I can avoid TG, I should be set.

Golden plan, just not sure how you'll pull off that last part.

That's the toughest part.

Do you think I should get a "Hillary 2016" bumper sticker to seal the deal?

Dude, there is a fine line between looking like a hippy or Lesbian VS someone who votes for a lying snake just to not get noticed.

Yeah, but a "make America Great Again go Trump" sticker would raise unwanted suspicion...

Don't you think?

Back