Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming leftovoer tags...

51jmvvuj0sil6r8o26nlt9t286_vermin-supreme.png

Yeah, but a "make America Great Again go Trump" sticker would raise unwanted suspicion...

Don't you think?
Scrap the Subaru and get a Honda Element. Similar steath, more storage.

Scrap the Subaru and get a Honda Element. Similar steath, more storage.

Not going to scrap the Subaru until I've driven it the distance between the moon and earth...238,900 miles. Have another 19K to go.

Plus, its just hitting prime Interstate highway hunting age.

Like in Tarheels pic, a "Coexist" sticker is basically mandatory.
On a different note, I was actually curious with the whole parking and hunting off the interstate, if necessary. I contacted WYO highway patrol and talked to two officers, both said it is illegal, however they do not enforce it during hunting season because they would be writing so many tickets everyday.

I actually met a guy a few years ago that used to have a 300 mounted under his hood and would pop the hood to do some roadside poaching. Feds eventually got him as he was poaching everything in sight and finally got caught.

He may have beat the case by claiming he didn't intend to kill anything.

Not going to scrap the Subaru until I've driven it the distance between the moon and earth...238,900 miles. Have another 19K to go.

Plus, its just hitting prime Interstate highway hunting age.

I'll race you to the moon with my element. I have 205000 on it now. I may get there before the new year.

i got a Region A gen tag for deer, no expectations at all just want to get out and hunt. happy to have a tag.

i got a Region A gen tag for deer, no expectations at all just want to get out and hunt. happy to have a tag.

Nice. You looking for a whitetail or a mule deer?

Whitetails in the Black Hills are on my bucket list. Down a ways, but it's on there.

Nice. You looking for a whitetail or a mule deer?

Whitetails in the Black Hills are on my bucket list. Down a ways, but it's on there.

Honestly not sure , just going to get on public land with my backpack , hike around until I find a mature deer doesn't have to be big horns just something that looks to be 3.5 yrs old or so and drop the hammer . Will have 5-6 days to hunt so just going to relax hike and try to fill my tag on a buck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back