Caribou Gear

You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

I received a PM a couple of weeks ago. Replied to the PM with my address. I was in Denver at the time and only had a cell phone. Reread Randy's message and he said to reply by e-mail. I covered my butt and sent an e-mail, also.

Well, the YouTube winner of the Howa rifle did not reply for either August or September. Nor did the FB person who won the Kenetrek boots or the Gerber knife. Some new folks just got sent a PM or a FB/YT message. I am home all the next week. If nobody replies by then, the prizes will get moved to a later month.

If people don't start replying, I'm gonna just stash all this gear and have one heck of a post-Christmas raffle for a charity. I had no idea it would be so hard to give away thousands of dollars of free gear.

I know a Bowfishing Association that would gladly use those items as raffle items for the upcoming bowfishing season :) Just saying!
Matt

I just got confirmation from Randy that I won the Nosler ammunition prize. I chose .260 caliber140 grain Partition. My rifle of choice is the Browning A bolt in .338. I have several boxes.

I have been on this site for plus 15 years. I think I should be sending Randy gifts. But it is nice the other way.

Thanks.

I just got confirmation from Randy that I won the Nosler ammunition prize. I chose .260 caliber140 grain Partition. My rifle of choice is the Browning A bolt in .338. I have several boxes.

I have been on this site for plus 15 years. I think I should be sending Randy gifts. But it is nice the other way.

Thanks.

Congrats man.

Sorry for the delay on the October drawing that would have happened in early November. I was home for four days earlier, but two of it were interrupted by some unexpected health issues. I was home for two days this week, but had too many things to catch up on, plus taking Mrs. Fin for a turkey dinner.

We will be drawing the October and November winners when I get back in early December.

Thanks for the patience.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back