Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

How exactly do you do these types of drawings? Is there a computer program that just arbitrarily picks a name, or do you just close your eyes and scroll through the friends/ followers list and click on one lol?

How exactly do you do these types of drawings? Is there a computer program that just arbitrarily picks a name, or do you just close your eyes and scroll through the friends/ followers list and click on one lol?

There are software programs that do it for most platforms.

I have been following on Youtube for a few months now. Do I need to redo my subscription? Is everyone that already follows on there automatically included?

I have been following on Youtube for a few months now. Do I need to redo my subscription? Is everyone that already follows on there automatically included?

Nope. Once you're in, you're in until you manually remove your subscription.

4 out of 5....debating on whether its worth reactivating my facebook until the drawing is over.

Have visions of a Howa Alpine in the near future:hump: Thanks, Randy for all you do for wildlife and good luck on your upcoming hunts.

If that is you for real in the youtube clip, you might need Big Fins professional advice!

I was patting myself on the back because I think that I am the new owner of a Howa rifle, compliments of Big Fin himself and Howa, but you out did me for sure!

Amazing how many people don't respond. Over half the prizes we drew for July did not have a response from daily emails. Not sure what to do about that.

Congrats to some Hunt Talkers who drew - Caseknife, Dinkshooter, Mdunc8, 10Dogs, JLDemo.

The FB and YouTube winners must think I am stalking them. Only two of them have responded.

Amazing how many people don't respond. Over half the prizes we drew for July did not have a response from daily emails. Not sure what to do about that.

Congrats to some Hunt Talkers who drew - Caseknife, Dinkshooter, Mdunc8, 10Dogs, JLDemo.

The FB and YouTube winners must think I am stalking them. Only two of them have responded.

Which emails are you using? I know the one associated with HT is my old one that I dont have access to but all of the other ones should be current. Not jinxing my chances of winning but just saying maybe that is the case

Which emails are you using? I know the one associated with HT is my old one that I dont have access to but all of the other ones should be current. Not jinxing my chances of winning but just saying maybe that is the case

Just updated it on HT....ready for my prize Randy!! :cool::cool:

Stupid spam filter. Just text me.

I see you're using FWP for drawing. Maybe that's why I didn't win. :(

Just kidding. Congrats to all the winners!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back