You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

I'm in on all five! But I am not getting my hopes up I am 0/12 in tag apps over the last 2 years....

Probably could be called Sweetstakes drawing. All great quality brand name products listed. I'd be happy with any of them. I look forward to the monthly drawings to see who the lucky winners are going to be. This should be fun.

I went to www.randynewberg.com and signed up for the hunting list and was told "Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you."....Never got the email....something broken?

Thanks for your generosity, Randy. Good luck to everyone!

Thank you Randy. I'm in on a few. This will be fun to follow. I've never won anything, ever, but it's a good cause ;)

So when will be the July drawing(s) be? Assuming that you're starting in July. I can't wait to see this start and see who wins what, and also hoping we'll see mostly long time members win some cool stuff!

So when will be the July drawing(s) be? Assuming that you're starting in July. I can't wait to see this start and see who wins what, and also hoping we'll see mostly long time members win some cool stuff!

The first week of August.

I am leaving for our honeymoon in the Caribbean the day after Christmas, and returning somewhere around New Year's... When you draw my name for the grand prize, please allow a few days for me to reply...:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back