You're all in the 2016 Sweepstakes Drawing

Congrats to you sir! One truly jealous hunttalker here... take us along for the ride! Thankful for all Randy does for us and all you fellas for making this such a great place to be apart of. Congrats homerj

I work nights, so I wake up about 4PM and check the email I use for all of my commerce (amazon, online vendor orders, etc) while drinking my coffee. My stomach dropped when I saw an email from Randy with the subject line "Call me". I couldn't remember doing anything wrong but I couldn't think of why else Big Fin wanted to talk to lil ole me. When I called Randy told me I'd won the drawing you could have knocked me over with feather. I *still* can't believe it nearly 4 hours later. I feel like after all I've learned from this site I should be the one sending gifts. I never really expected to win anything; this comes as such a welcome surprise, I really am at a loss for words.

The moral of the story is when you get an email from Randy open is as soon as possible, it's probably going to make your day!

Nice! Ready for the 2017 Sweepstakes ;)

Very happy for Homerj.

Yet, We've got to figure out a better plan for future sweepstakes. This year turned out to be the most work of any sweepstakes we've ever conducted.

I've got an awesome plan! But then it wouldn't be much of a contest!!:hump:
But seriously, that is amazing how much work you put into giving us stuff!!

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to Randy and the sponsors (and all the others who helped with the sweepstakes) for the chance to win!

Happy New Year to all

Cheers

Congrats to the winners. Enjoy all that great gear Homerj. Hope there's one in 2017.

And a big Thanks to you Randy and all the great sponsors. Well done!

Hey Randy, here's an idea, so you got 98,488 entries, go to Random.org and just put that number in and it will pick the winners for you, say you have 8 package's too give away it will spit out 8 Random numbers, which ever person is assigned that number win's the entry, assign numbers in the order the entry's are received. Than they have 1 week too claim there prize after you send them an email, if they do not go onto the next random number that was picked, sounds simple, I can run it for you next year if you wish :)
Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back