A Summer of Moose and Mosquitoes

I just had to bring this one back to the top after reading through it in its entirety once more. What a great trip and great memories. Thanks for letting me tag along and be part of the excitement. This is really getting me excited for my wife's hunt this coming fall. I know one of the sherpas from this hunt has thrown in for the fun. Randy11 are you up for some road trips this summer?

You know it buddy. Have camper and trail cameras, will travel.

I've also got a mean cow moan that the bulls a couple drainages West approved of.

I just had to bring this one back to the top after reading through it in its entirety once more. What a great trip and great memories. Thanks for letting me tag along and be part of the excitement. This is really getting me excited for my wife's hunt this coming fall. I know one of the sherpas from this hunt has thrown in for the fun. Randy11 are you up for some road trips this summer?

Hmm...I may be of some help. My season is all over the place right now (still trying to buy reasonable permanent housing) but I'm certain weekends and after work scouting trips can be arranged. Of course a downed animal would be as simple as a text/Inreach message.

Hmm...I may be of some help. My season is all over the place right now (still trying to buy reasonable permanent housing) but I'm certain weekends and after work scouting trips can be arranged. Of course a downed animal would be as simple as a text/Inreach message.

I like the sound of that!

Just read the complete story/thread. Awesome but beginning to think that I may not have too many years left to get one myself. I've got 14 bonus points now for Utah and it seems like I may never draw that tag. Started applying when I was 52 so getting up there in years but I still get out there and give it heck. Packing out a deer is no problem, and elk usually takes me 4 to 5 trips alone, the moose, heck it looks like I need to come up with several friends who didn't draw that year. Awesome for you Randy11, I'm envious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back