Quality Deer Management Association

texashunting2015

Thanks to Randy and others, I have decided to get more involved in not just hunting but also in the local issues that affect that. I have started a QDMA branch here in San Antonio. We had our first meeting in May and next one is June 22, 2016 @ 6:30pm. It will be in the Bass Pro conference room.

The plan at this moment at least is for the group to be very involved in the community, developing partnerships with our Biologists and Game Wardens. In our first meeting, a strong focus on education for youth and other beginning hunters was preferred over just going through the motions. Our fundraisers will have a component of this every time.

If you are in the area or just even stopping through during that time, please feel free to stop by. If you need anymore info, feel free to message me.

Thanks!

Jason

Thanks to Randy and others, I have decided to get more involved in not just hunting but also in the local issues that affect that. I have started a QDMA branch here in San Antonio. We had our first meeting in May and next one is June 22, 2016 @ 6:30pm. It will be in the Bass Pro conference room.

The plan at this moment at least is for the group to be very involved in the community, developing partnerships with our Biologists and Game Wardens. In our first meeting, a strong focus on education for youth and other beginning hunters was preferred over just going through the motions. Our fundraisers will have a component of this every time.

If you are in the area or just even stopping through during that time, please feel free to stop by. If you need anymore info, feel free to message me.

Thanks!

Jason

Awesome man! Started a branch here in 2011 and it's still going. It was great! Still is. My advice is to stay focused on the resource don't stress over the fundraising .... good luck! If ya need help, just holler

Next meeting of the San Antonio branch of the QDMA is on July 27th @ 6:30pm. Will be at Bass Pro, upstairs in the conference room. The conference room is right in between camo and camping sections. Please feel free to stop by and get some info. Any more information, please feel free to ask me here or send a message.

https://www.qdma.com/

Jason

Quick reminder that for anyone in San Antonio, our next meeting is next Wednesday, the 27th @ 6:30pm. Meeting will be at Bass Pro. Hope to see some of ya'll there!

Jason

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back