Yeti GOBOX Collection

Drew MT Moose Tag in HD-210. Looking for advice.

Nice! Cool to get it done with the lever gun. Must have been a memorable hunt.

As others have said, that's about as good as a Shiras bull gets...big congrats!

In the lodgepoles? Who would have guessed that.

I fish Rock Creek a lot and am kinda late to this thread, but I wish I could have helped you out. I see tons of moose in there. I'm always afraid I'll turn around and one will be there.

But, Congrats on a nice bull! Like others have said, post the story!

This picture is useless without a story...........Ok that's not true at all but give us the play by play!!!

Nice! You found him again!!
Been wondering how it was playing out.

Silence means one thing here : pay to read about it in the magazines boys hahaaa

That would very dis-heartening. Come to a free site for all your advice and then sell out. I hope your wrong.

View attachment 58636[/QUOTE]

Question for you guys or Tristan, I noticed the map had trail names & trailhead a labeled, did he do that himself or is that from a mapping program? The ones I use aren't that detailed. Thanks

Phil

Sorry folks, I just don't get on here to often. My wife and I wrote up a story that will be in Eastman's, and as soon as the Eastman's magazine comes out I am free to share our write-up anywhere I want. When that comes out I will copy our write up over here. Thank you all for the kinds words.

My wife and I wrote up a story that will be in Eastman's, and as soon as the Eastman's magazine comes out I am free to share our write-up anywhere I want.

Good for you man, you are able to share your story with a broad audience. Don't forget to share it here on Hunt Talk once you can.

Ha, that thing is a Yukon hybrid!
What a smoker.
Glad it worked out for you! Can't wait to read the story.

I drew this moose permit this year. This is a great thread and awesome bull taken! If anybody has any tips I'm more than willing to listen. I am from the area and have a cabin at the Walquist drainage that I'll be basing out of. Now for the longest 3 month wait of my life....

Back