Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Posse is growing..

powderburn

Well looks like the word is getting out that we're on the hunt. The hunt for what we're not quite sure.
The word goes out on a local trail riding site that tells everybody when and where we're leaving from.
We give them an indication of level of ride we expect to do and we also double check the horse's
and equipment of the new editions. Last weekend saw 14 total rider's for a leisurely ride down a long valley.
There were a couple minor hiccups with a couple green horses but everyone came back unscathed.
This is a reclaimed area and for the better part we road old quad trails and crossed several of the old quad bridges.
Those bridges are on a green horse are something to behold. :)

Reminds me of my BC hunt last year! Beautiful country, thanks for sharing!

Straight Arrow that young guys only 4 and needs just a couple hundred more miles and he'll come around.
I thought for a minute you meant the second last picture and yes those three mares on the left need a few miles.

Wally Dog that's remnants of the Lost Creek fire of Aug,2003. That area has made a remarkable come back
and if we could control the predator population we may even see wildlife recover.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back