Yeti GOBOX Collection

When does fresh tracks start again?

I don't doubt you've researched your decisions on how to market your episodes. As for YouTube, some of us that actually live in some fairly remote, (wild?) places, have to resort to satellite internet that has a fixed amount of data/month and fairly slow speeds. So, we don't watch much video because of the data it uses up. DirectTV on the other hand, allows us to watch your show.

I live in a similar situation, but with a very, very slow DSL. Yet, the demographics are going in a direction that gives digital distribution a huge advantage over TV, both cable and satellite. If you find a faster speed solution, let me know. I'm in the market for an upgrade.

Randy I finally got Dish sat. set up for internet & tv here.
Tired of throttled cell service & videos/signal loading stalls that eat up data time.
Neighbor does have a wifi hotspot set up that seems to work for them.
Check out Straight Talk for hot spot/wifi.

On a bright note,I get to watch NCIS,Longmire & have signal I can watch all your YT & blogs for the 1st time. LOL
I'm regressing with ability to watch elk from my porch.

Last edited:
another +1 for the youtube channel, I had seen a few episodes of OYOA years ago and was stoked to find them again through youtube. We don't pay for tv or internet anymore since we can get it all through our cell phone...and I can binge watch whenever I want :cool: All of the shorter informative videos are real nice too

I'm still not seeing the first episode on vhx anyone else having this issue?

I'm still not seeing the first episode on vhx anyone else having this issue?

Some of them will be loaded to VHX this week. Our network agreement has some stipulations of when we can load them on other platforms. Thanks for looking for us.

Alright, thanks Fin. Love the show and the new content. Keep up the great work and amazing messages you get across. You're a great advocate for hunting and our wildlife and places, thanks.

If you have bought an advance download subscription of Season 4 of Fresh Tracks, there are now four videos ready for download.

If you are interested in buying a copy, here is the link - http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

VHX.jpg

Note, the Gutless method video is included in the Season 4 bundle.

I'm also digging the YouTube channel. My boy and I watch a whole playlist yesterday. Quality was great using our ChromeCast on the TV. Keep it up Randy! I'll be sure to share on social media.

I like the option of being able to download high resolution versions. One of the few advantages of living in Houston is fast internet (Uverse). The top two versions really bring out the excellent camera work. And once I have it downloaded, I can pull it up whenever I want.

I hunted deer a couple years ago in what appears to be the NM elk unit, and yes, it is steep! That burn is coming along nicely, but after this show, no-one will be able to draw in that unit!

I can tell you that 2015 was the most difficult season we have ever had in producing the show. I did not things could go worse than they did in 2012, but somehow we managed to exceed that degree of difficulty. If you like to see things go wrong, somehow a few animals get taken, and confirm that you never want to film your hunts, watch the 2015 hunts that air this season and you will have all you need.

"Next Year Newberg" strikes again??

hey fin,,do you have a time and date for when the 2017 fresh tracks season to start airing again??my dish box had to be replaced recently and I gotta start over on my recordings again,,,bummer as I had recordings clear back to season 1 oyoa days..ive got some of your dvds to get by but am looking forward to some new shows.Ive also gotta get "solo hunter" set up again too,but havnt seen it on the channels yet either.

I really like the youtube stuff too. I have sportsman channel, but I'm in bed at 9pm MT.

hey fin,,do you have a time and date for when the 2017 fresh tracks season to start airing again??my dish box had to be replaced recently and I gotta start over on my recordings again,,,bummer as I had recordings clear back to season 1 oyoa days..ive got some of your dvds to get by but am looking forward to some new shows.Ive also gotta get "solo hunter" set up again too,but havnt seen it on the channels yet either.

If you have internet capable of streaming, all of our old material is on YouTube for free. I don't believe any of our old content is due to air on the network again, but the upcoming season should start around July of this year. We might have some DVDs left too, though I think we only had those made through FT season 2.

Back