Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

When does fresh tracks start again?

Oneye

Just wondering when it airs again and if it will be available for pre purchase on vhx again? It's one of only a few hunting shows I really look forward to the new season.

We've got a few things going on this year. Some episodes will be Fresh Tracks and be available the same as last year; both on Sportsman Channel and on our VHX download. We premier on Sportsman Channel on Sunday July 3rd at 9pm Mountain Time. We will air on Sportsman Channel every Sunday night at 9pm (MT) in Q3 and Q4.

We have some episodes that have been produced under Randy Newberg, Hunter. Those will only be available on our YouTube channel. The first YouTube episode is being set to air Monday June 27th. That episode will also be available as part of the VHX download platform. This is one of two, maybe three, YouTube exclusives for this year.

Due to network agreements, our YouTube episodes have to be produced under a different title than our TV episodes. We will be making our Fresh Tracks episodes available on our YouTube channel later in the season.

I can tell you that 2015 was the most difficult season we have ever had in producing the show. I did not things could go worse than they did in 2012, but somehow we managed to exceed that degree of difficulty. If you like to see things go wrong, somehow a few animals get taken, and confirm that you never want to film your hunts, watch the 2015 hunts that air this season and you will have all you need.

In case anyone has not yet realized, YouTube is getting to be a bigger and bigger part of our strategy. Just too many people are cutting the cord on TV, so we have to be where the audience is. I hope our YouTube experiments turn out as well as projected. Your help in sharing our YouTube content is invaluable. Thanks in advance for any who do so.

Sounds like its going to be good. I also really enjoy your YouTube content and think it's all beneficial to both your content and the message. Thanks Randy.

I love the youtube content! Streams to my Vizio tv and is great quality! Looking forward to the new episodes of Fresh Tracks and Randy Newberg, Hunter.

Speaking of cutting cord, I wish we could still get it on Carbon TV. Does anyone know if there are any other free ROKU channels that have any of Randy's shows?

I am a cord cutter and couldn't be happier! I have 4 young girls and believe it is important for them to play outside and help on the farm instead of live vicariously through tv. A big shout out to Cornell2012 for his involvement on the online content.

Speaking of cutting cord, I wish we could still get it on Carbon TV. Does anyone know if there are any other free ROKU channels that have any of Randy's shows?

We no longer are on Carbon TV. We made that change when we loaded up all our content to YouTube.

Where is the episode going to air that you did with a dork from Wisconsin?

Well I was presently surprised when I sat down and ate lunch in front of the idiot box and the DVR picked up the new episode of Fresh Tracks - didn't think it was supposed to air until July? Great hunt, my calves could feel the burn from just watching

Well I was presently surprised when I sat down and ate lunch in front of the idiot box and the DVR picked up the new episode of Fresh Tracks - didn't think it was supposed to air until July? Great hunt, my calves could feel the burn from just watching

Yeah, surprise to me, also. They changed how they are doing things. In prior years, we were given an anchor time slot. That is when your episode would premiere and the remaining slots that followed during the week would be re-runs. For some reasons many of us just realized today, they changed that for this year.

Just wondering how long does it take for each episode to release onto vhx? Should the first episode be there now?

I don't doubt you've researched your decisions on how to market your episodes. As for YouTube, some of us that actually live in some fairly remote, (wild?) places, have to resort to satellite internet that has a fixed amount of data/month and fairly slow speeds. So, we don't watch much video because of the data it uses up. DirectTV on the other hand, allows us to watch your show.

We have to wait a week. First one is up there now, and the YouTube exclusive MT elk hunt will be there soon.

Back