Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Another new guy from Washington State

mukbowhunt

Hello all - given I have listened to every one of Randy's podcasts and watched a fair number of the tv shows I figured I should finally join Hunt Talk!

I am a 37 yr old bowhunter (mostly) from Washington state. I have three kids under age 6 and am fully comitted to passing down the hunting and fishing heritage to them but also to helping make sure they have the ability to do so by supporting conservation and protecting access to public lands.

Elk and the backcountry (DIY) are my thing but I love deer hunting too. Heck moose, sheep, and goats are in my future if I ever draw a tag.

I look forward to contributing on here. One small question - any chance this forum gets added in Tapatalk for mobile use?

Thanks!

Kyle

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 126
Welcome. Look like a good story exists to support that pic you posted.

As for Tapatalk, some forum owners I talk to say it has complications that they do not like from an administrative and maintenance hassle. So, for the time being, we will be holding off on that idea.

Thanks guys and thanks for the info on tapatalk. I can understand not wanting another administrative nightmare.

As for the picture, this is a bull I called in for my dad in Washington state in 2008. Still one of the best hunts we have had together! First branch antlered bull we finally got on the ground.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back