Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nice elk set

antlerradar

Found this nice set last night. I even remembered to pack a camera.

Attachments

• 100_0552.jpg
    100_0552.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • 100_0553.jpg
    100_0553.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,097
Nice job, awesome pictures. Love the first one especially, what I see in my dreams!!

No pile, A room full of the big ones.
put tape on the antlers. Bigger than I though. Top one is 155 and the bottom is 163.

Went back yesterday and found another set from the bull. This set is likely from a year earlier and was less that 1/2 mile from the 6 by 7 set I found last year. Antlers were in the trees and only a few feet apart.

Attachments

• DSCN1122.jpg
    DSCN1122.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 600
So sad these things are laying out so long before you pick them up. Maybe need to quit your day job for more available shed time?

So sad these things are laying out so long before you pick them up. Maybe need to quit your day job for more available shed time?

Sounds good to me, Just haven't figured out how to make shed hunting pay the bills. Both set were from Public, The second was only a few hundred yards from the road. One of those spots that people drive by to get to the good spots.

Cool find! I'm more jealous that you have green grass growing.

That's awesome, I have yet to match up the same animal year after year. Pretty amazing to be able to do that consistently. Congrats on the finds!

Went back yesterday and found another set from the bull. This set is likely from a year earlier and was less that 1/2 mile from the 6 by 7 set I found last year. Antlers were in the trees and only a few feet apart.

Big Finn??!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back