Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Mountain Goat.... A novel in the making....

Wow congrats on the goat! Not to mention thanks for the awesome play by play story!

Congrats on the Goat! Well done on the story and pictures! I felt like I was there, almost. (knowing that I will never be there).

Congrats to you. Beautiful goat. My knees ache just reading the story, you really tell it well, the kill sight does indeed look very steep and I would say that last look is one of sheer exhaustion. Congrats on what sounds and looks like a very hard hunt emotionally and physically. Hats of to you.

A great ending to a rollercoaster of a trip. Thanks for taking us along. Those last couple of pics with you holding the goats head up show just how steep that mountainside really is.

Last edited:
An adventure filled with family, ups, downs, scares and thrills. You have shown immense foresight in documenting the entire process from those early family trips clear through to the end.

Exhaustion indeed! I am glad that you found your goat to make the success concrete. Personally I would have called your adventure a success without the extra pounds schlepped off the mountain. Congratulations and well done.

What an epic adventure! Every time you look at the photos or the mounted goat, you are going to be reminded of the true grit you expended to go head to head with North America's most agile big game animals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back