I finally broke down and bought another truck...not brand new, but hard to tell!

RUT JUNKEY

Truck 1.jpegtruck 2.jpegIve been looking for a "new" truck for a few months now as my Ol Chevy is just not as reliable as she once was for out of state hunting trips etc. I couldn't be happier with my choice, its not new but it sure is hard to tell it. If it lasts as long as the Chevy has, I'll be pleased! ( bonus that the kiddo and wife like it too)!!

Nice one!
I found an 01' w/63k on it last year.
My Tacoma has 365k on it ,but I need it for hunting & a nice back-up was needed.

Attachments

• 2001 Lartiat 4x4 002.jpg
    2001 Lartiat 4x4 002.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 430
No kidding. I had been looking for one like rut junkys'.
1 previous owner,local it turns out. It was like brand new,immacculate.....not so now,lol. I don't know how they did it. Here.
Lariat 4x4,w/leather offroad package. I love it,the color of our dirt. Luxury ride to me.
The Tacoma is still my go to scout/hunt truck.

What is the XTR Trim package. I am not familiar with it.

My F150 has 150k on it. It will be 4 years old in may. It is my favorite vehicle that I have owned.

Love my F150 too! Mine is a 2006 and has 130,000 on it with the 5.4 L Triton. Has been to Colorado twice elk hunting and Ontario, CA 3 times. A friend and I take turns on using each others trucks as the sons and a friend don't have big rigs like these. Mine is blue also! :)

maxx, I'm not 100% sure either...I had heard it took the place of the FX4 pkg ( off road pkg = skid plates) but I'm not sure. I know it has more fancy stuff on it than anything I've ever owned...I'll still be trying to figure it all out this time next year! LOL

Off road package has tow kit in it too,or mine does.
They have layers of options. You can find out what options your truck had added and where it was made.
Check out F150 online. Amazing source if info there and manuals.

Back