Good Afternoon From Across The Pond

EnglishStalker

Hello from England,
My names Matt I'm 37 and I live in Essex, England with my partner Roberta and our 11 month old daughter Eva. I've come from a country family so I've shot, fished and hunted my whole life. I'm an ex gamekeeper, I have a national diploma in game, deer, fishery and wildlife management and a national deer stalking certificate along with other land based industry qualifications. I help manage a large population of fallow deer and muntjac deer along with some fox control. I shoot a .243 and a .308 both are Bruno ZKK601's. Looking forward to some Roe buck stalking this summer and then a trip to Scotland in October after Sika and Red deer stags.

All the best Matt.

I'm meeting up with devon deer for a hunt with him. Devon, obviously. Planning on traveling around sightseeing, and HOPE to cross to France to see Normandy and Paris. My wife is part Irish but it seems like we have to choose one or the other. Trying to NOT spend every dime we have!

Welcome from another born and bred Englishman.
Our numbers our building, that's 3 of us now.

This is a great forum, especially if you plan on hunting over here, are you?

PM your id for the 'other' forum:D

Cheers

Richard

Welcome from another born and bred Englishman.
Our numbers our building, that's 3 of us now.

This is a great forum, especially if you plan on hunting over here, are you?

PM your id for the 'other' forum:D

Cheers

Richard

One day I'd like to as I have plenty of friend over in the states.

I'm Cougar on the stalking directory but I haven't been active on there for some time now.

The power of the internet Matt, i had found you already, and have listened to some podcasts you have done.

You should try it at least once in your life, a hunt on public lands in the Rockies, but just to warn you, it will never be once!

Cheers

Richard

I pulled up Big Buck Registry and have been listening (when I can, since I'm at work) to Deer Hunting England. Very interesting, I've learned quite a bit so far. Hopefully I can live up to what is expected when I visit!

I sometimes forget that there are hunters outside of the US. Glad you are here! Always interesting to hear from different perspectives.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back