GoPro off brand

My son has several of the knockoff cameras and they work quite well. I just ordered one myself and am waiting for it to arrive. An added plus is the Bluetooth control thru your cell phone

That's what made me take the risk. Do I NEED one of these to have a successful hunt? No- are they fun though? yes. If it fails in the middle of the hunt oh well, for 1/4 the price worth the risk. And I"ve been nothing but impressed and the reviews are solid.

I just picked up the geekpro pro 1 off amazon for $60. I am quite impressed regarding the image quality. I've never had a desire to buy a gopro but for $60 ............

I had a couple of these cameras and they didn't work well for me. The lack of features was also a pain. I finally broke down and bought a couple used gopros for about twice the price as the geekpro and about half the price of a new gopro. I will say the knock off attachments work just fine with the gopro.

I like having my hunts filmed, just for me to watch again. I don't youtube them or put them out. I'd recommend it to anyone, just as long as it doesn't replace the priority of hunting/fishing.

I have one of the EPIC cameras with all the extras and I love it ( bought it through Sportsman's Guide) always remember to put the SD card in BEFORE rattling in and taking a big buck with your bow. . . .( happened to me last year) :mad:

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back