Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Deer hunting offer from the UK

They are mainly clean now.
We will fish in the river, the Sea Trout is our version of your steelhead, ours is a sea run brown trout., hard fighting fish!

Sounds like fun. Is it the same river you mentioned we might fish for trout? What weight rod are you using to catch them?

Aren't ALL of the farm folks characters? Our brief visit in that kitchen was one of the highlights!

I heard that the UTFA Chairman is also quite a character. :rolleyes: Big fish in a little stream always make for a fun time.

Aren't ALL of the farm folks characters? Our brief visit in that kitchen was one of the highlights!
The woman in the photo owns the farm where we first hunted, and where we had a coffee and laugh in her kitchen.

I heard that the UTFA Chairman is also quite a character. :rolleyes: Big fish in a little stream always make for a fun time.
Yep, still not sure how i ended up as Chairman!

I have been called up by a farmer today, he has lost 4 lambs in 24 hours, sounds like he has a fox problem, going to try and get it tomorrow evening.

Cheers

Richard

The woman in the photo owns the farm where we first hunted, and where we had a coffee and laugh in her kitchen.

Yep, she was quite a gal! It was funny talking about our presidential election and her impression of the topics. Hillary wanted to take away all of our guns, Trump wanted to give us all machine guns! I'll never forget the look on her face when I said I worked as a repairman at Caterpillar. "How long will you be here?'' she asked? I wonder if she ever got that window fixed in her dozer? Her dogs quickly figured out I was friendly, but that cat sure gave me the stare-down! If you wouldn't mind, pass on a message from me that I still get a smile on my face remembering that morning around the table, and thank her for the hospitality!

Attention of Mixedbag, assuming you still read the forum, i have sent you a couple of emails, please get back to me asap.
Cheers
Richard

Well, it's looking like another hunter off here will be crossing the pond to hunt with me, it will be October/November.
Sadly this will be the last time I can offer this, but this member should get lucky in his quest for a Fallow buck if all the stars align.
Cheers
Richard
I hope y'all have a great time and don't forget to share the stories/photos.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back