Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Pronghorn junkies look here

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you have asked if it was possible to buy just our pronghorn hunts. Well, here is your chance. Eleven pronghorn hunts across Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Three archery and eight rifle hunts.

The price to download all eleven episodes is $9.99.

Click on the link below to purchase on our download platform. Thanks for watching.

VHX Pronghorn.jpg

Last edited:
Watching your pronghorn episodes from our hotel in Gillette Wyoming, was as close as we got to shooting a lope last year. The show really got us excited, and we are ready to try again this year. we just drew our tags.

Good luck with your season!

Some of you have asked if it was possible to buy just our pronghorn hunts. Well, here is your chance. Eleven pronghorn hunts across Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Three archery and eight rifle hunts.

The price to download all eleven episodes is $9.99.

Click on the pic below to purchase on our download platform. Thanks for watching.

View attachment 52282
doesn't work!!!

Finally drew a ND Antelope tag after 7 years of waiting. Been watching as many antelope videos as I can to help judge them. Thanks!

I've never hunted Pronghorn, with any luck this will be my first year to draw a tag. Several across three states if I'm super lucky! If that happens I'll be sure to buy a lottery ticket!

I drew CO pronghorn buck and it looks like there will be some doe tags for the same hunt on the secondary draw and leftover list. No luck in NM yet again and we will find out about Wyoming in a few weeks.

Looking to do an Oregon pronghorn hunt next year, I have 20 points to burn. Looking for an easier terrain unit as I’m not as young and agile as I once was. Public land or a reasonable access fee.

Which areas should I be looking at.

Thanks in advance.

Tk

I don’t see how anybody ever draws an antelope tag more than once every ten years.

Back