Preferred bino harness

I have an AGC and a KUIU harness. Thinking of selling them both and getting an FHF with a rangefinder pouch. The AGC is nice for sure, just wish I had gotten the one with the basement pouch instead of the front pouch. Sticks out a little too far for my liking.

As I mentioned, Vortex worked with FHF.

From FHF FB
Just to quell any rumors, because I've already gotten a few emails asking about it, Vortex Optics did NOT copy my bino harness design. They worked with me and we made a Vortex version that they are testing the waters with. There are even a few FHF logos, hidden in there. If you want a Coyote Brown version go check theirs out. They have been a great company to work with and have been supportive of the little guys like me.

This makes me like vortex a little more....

I really like my Kuiu one, it can be used in a case, or without - in just a little strap, and comes w/a rain cover.
now I'm going to look into FHF after reading all these posts.

I Have owned several, including KUIU and badlands. Right now the two I have kept have been the AGC and Sitka. I switch them out depending on what glass I am carting arong. I like them both very much. Easy access and no bounce.

I've had many of the crooked horn style that were a big improvement over original straps, tried the S4 for a week, and have used the FHF gear for a few years and they are very good. If I were buying today I'd look hard at the Alaskan guide creations. The FHF rangefinder and gps tethers will always be my choice they have saved my stuff from hitting the dirt or being lost several times.

FHF, supporting American made companies when and where I can means something to me. As far as quality of product they are amazing, used my FHF on a winter duck hunt today in Nevada where is was raining/snowing and my vortex binos were protected and worked great every time I needed them. Not to mention they are always right where I left them on my chest and easy to use one handed when holding the shotgun. Can not go wrong with the quality of the product.
I have used, FHF, badlands, sitka, crooked horn, and other lesser brand name products as well. I also use the range finder pouch as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back