Hello from TN

fallfreak

Hello all. I have checked the hunt talk form for several years now, guess that makes me a lurker as I never post. Decided it was time to get off the sidelines and interact with the great people on here. I'm 41. I've lived in middle Tennessee for the past 19 years but grew up in KS which I I make several trips back to every year to hunt. I have been building points in several western states for the past 10 years. Have yet to cash in any points but have made a trip to CO for a archery elk hunt and a trip to UT for a rifle elk cow. Learned to pay more attention to the amount of tags issued for a particular hunt on that trip. Didn't bring anything home from those two western trips but memories. I hunt deer, turkey, and pheasant on a yearly bases. Getting more aggressive about pulling a LE tag out west soon though. I'm married have 3 kids ages 12,10, and 8. I guess I have babbled long enough. Looking forward to being an active poster instead of a lurker! Found this site from watching Fresh Tracks which is one of my favorite shows.

I'm from SE Tennessee originally myself. Ocoee will always be home. Live in Utah now. If you draw in Utah I'll do what I can to help you out. You going to the NWTF convention this weekend in Nashville?

I may swing by. I've been a couple times but its been a couple years since I went last. Always fun to see all the exhibits.

Fallfreak,
Welcome from a fellow Tennessean who is relatively new here myself. I've got a few years on you as my sons are 29 and 26 and my Gdaughters are 5 and 2. My hunting in west has been limited to CO for Elk, I'm still learning all I can. I also find Fresh Tracks as a fav I especially loved that Big Fin is making it happen on public land.

I'm in K-town.

Be Safe

Welcome aboard, do any fishing? There's a ton of places I'd like to hit around the smokies, just hard to make time for everything.

Vaspeedgoat. I do a little fishing. As you said its hard to find time. Mostly go around Nashville but have fished in the smokies a few times.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back