Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HOWA questions here

I picked up a Howa 1500 in .270 for my girlfriend's birthday. She really likes it! Last week we took it out and broke in the barrel and sighted it in. It was the first time she has ever shot a rifle and she put 2 shots into 1 hole (bullseye) at 100yrds with cheapest box of factory ammo I could find. Now we are just waiting for the weather to cooperate so we can get back out and test some hand loads I made up for her. I love the trigger pull on the rifle...VERY crisp! If this rifle keeps shooting like this, I may have to look for a 7mm mag for myself.

awesome! honestly, this is very typical of all of the rifles ive gotten to test.
im going to build a .270 for my hunting rifle this year. let me know if you have any questions on anything or need a catalog.

Are Howa rifles in right hand action, 7mm08 cal., available in a stock that does not have the MonteCarlo cheek piece. What I want is the American style stock. Wood would be nice. Thank you.

all of the wood stocks we have, have the cheek piece.
the hogue stocks and mountain rifle stocks do not have the cheek piece.

I just traded one of my Savage 111 for a HOWA 1500 in 270 Winchester. Looks like a well made rifle.

they are as precision as one can get from the factory. ill take a howa over any other factory rifle any day.

Matt, I have tried looking online but my Google-foo has failed me. What is the twist rate of the standard 1500 for a 308 and the 7mm08? Thanks!

I went to my gun dealer and asked about getting a 6.5 creedmore barrelled action. He couldn't find one from any of his wholesalers does he have to get them direct from legacy?

I went to my gun dealer and asked about getting a 6.5 creedmore barrelled action. He couldn't find one from any of his wholesalers does he have to get them direct from legacy?

no, we have shipped out barreled actions to distributors, and continue to do so regularly. its just a matter whether or not the distributor has them in stock. if youd like, your ffl can call us directly and place the order from us. 775-828-0555

Last edited:
Been looking all over for the multicam rifles. cant even find them on the website. When can find them and what does the msrp run for one in 243 rem?

Been looking all over for the multicam rifles. cant even find them on the website. When can find them and what does the msrp run for one in 243 rem?

Per there booklet you can download the MSRP of the multicam rifle only is 724. If you email Matt-LSI above he will answer every question very quickly! Great man to work with.

new website will be up in about a week!we did a total rebuild on the site and its pretty amazing!
682146375725 HKC62142+MCC .243 Win. Multicam/FDE 22" $724.00
if you need any more info please let me know!

Oh man, was looking at Howa options online and found Cabelas has the M1500 Mini Bolt in 223 for $350! I had planned on getting rid of an AR build and buying a 223...this may happen earlier than I had planned

Oh man, was looking at Howa options online and found Cabelas has the M1500 Mini Bolt in 223 for $350! I had planned on getting rid of an AR build and buying a 223...this may happen earlier than I had planned

that is an insanely good deal!

Tempting grandson rig right there.

I love my .223 bolt gun. It is a great tool for practicing field positions, and mine puts 50grn v-max's at about 1/2 inch.

I love my .223 bolt gun. It is a great tool for practicing field positions, and mine puts 50grn v-max's at about 1/2 inch.

Thanks Ross...a mini action "accidentally" followed me home. I have a spare Minox ZV3 3-9 that I will mount with Talley rings. The Minox is no Leupold VX-3i but I'm happy with the optic quality for the price.

Thanks Ross...a mini action "accidentally" followed me home. I have a spare Minox ZV3 3-9 that I will mount with Talley rings. The Minox is no Leupold VX-3i but I'm happy with the optic quality for the price.

What are friends for, if they don't give you a nudge into wonderful, if not completely necessary, purchases? Ask Ed about the impulse buy Cooper 25-06, that almost followed him home on one trip a few years ago....I still cannot believe one of us didn't buy that rifle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back