Headed to the Supa Bowl...like a Boss

This hurts, but I have to say that this has been a great game, and Denvers defense was too much for my Carolina. Nothing but congratulations to Payton and the Broncos.:(

This hurts, but I have to say that this has been a great game, and Denvers defense was too much for my Carolina. Nothing but congratulations to Payton and the Broncos.:(
A great game? No. 5 spot headed to Texas. mtmuley

Didn't see it coming. Denver's D stepped up huge and was kryptonite. Carolina's O didn't show up. Superman looked human.

Love that Peyton just said he's going to drink a lot of Budweiser tonight.

It was good see Manning get another ring and 200 wins...he's a class act. Defense wins it for him.

Dale, send that Lincoln paper to Von Miller.

Cam over threw two receivers in the first two possessions. Game over I'm eating crow congrats what a butt whooping by Denver defense. Nice game by Carolina defense. Cam just couldn't get it going.

Broncos have done it right for many years. Nice to see them recognize Pat Boland.

I think the gonna have a Budweiser comment by Payton is the new Going to Disneyland marketing moment.

Now the post football; pre baseball drought.

That was awesome! Glad Manning can end his career this way. I was less than impressed with Cam on that fumble recovery.

Manning's contract has a 2 mil SB win bonus clause. You can bet the 2 Budweiser mentions paid big time also. He has always been a decent pitch man but the Budweiser comments were odd IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back