2017 caribou trip

These pics are from a hunt my son and I did in 2010, and we were flown in by 40 Mile Air. Would not hesitate to use them again.
RSCN0568.jpgRSCN0567.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Those are some great carbiou! The video is awesome!
I can't wait till the call in date to book our hunt.

Today was call in day for 40 mile air for new clients. The hunt is booked!! I called in today and they returned my call this afternoon. I was lucky enough to get the last and only spot they had available.

Today was call in day for 40 mile air for new clients. The hunt is booked!! I called in today and they returned my call this afternoon. I was lucky enough to get the last and only spot they had available.

Congrats! Fun country for sure. Today is the deadline for draw tags in AK as well. Got my bou tag ordered. :)

Great deal! Good luck, and happy to share info on gear and other stuff if you want to PM me (have been out with 40-Mile 5-6 times). The even better news is, you will now be a returning customer if you ever want to go again... :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back