Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Fantasy Nascar time again

FYI, Stewart is back this weekend! Vickers is out. Adjust choices accordingly.

Oh man, that got ugly! Even if I would have remembered to move my starters and benched drivers around, my picks really hosed me this race. :mad: Don't think I can catch up now.

There were a lot of wrecks last night for sure. I finished 1,2,6 & 39 for my drivers last night. I didn't even realize Jeff Gordon ran last night until race time. They said Alex Bowman was racing the 88. Oh well! Good luck the rest of the way Dave!

Getting to be almost race time again. Looking forward to watching the races. The wife and I are headed down to Miami next Sunday to get on the NASCAR Cruise to the Bahamas! Meeting Dale Jr. in Key West and there will be a whole list of guys onboard. I just may get lucky enough to get a picture with RICHARD PETTY! Kyle Petty, Rusty Wallace, Michael Waltrip, David Ragan, Donnie Allison and more! There will be NASCAR simulators to try out, BBQ parties, 38 Special and The Beach Boys will play. Something makes me think it will be a good time! Hoping to maybe get a few tips on any young guns to keep an eye on this season. Anybody else going on the cruise?

Just got back to Miami sunburned and tired. Story and pictures to follow once we get home.

Had a great time meeting drivers and other personalities. Weather was cooler than expected. Who plans on 53 and rain in Miami? I even managed to be on the air for one of the racing radio shows. I asked about new, upcoming talent to watch for and that led to a pretty good discussion but no new names besides who was racing last year. The Bahamas are NOT my style, but it was pretty. Ate some pretty good food including several BBQs put on by Ray Lampe (Dr. BBQ from TV). The Beach Boys played one night on the ship as well as .38 Special, though we didn't go to that show.

IMG_2783.jpg

I guess I stood out a little when we got to the private island on the last day. You don't see many guys stretched out on a beach chair next to the ocean wearing a black Harley shirt, jeans and cowboy boots!

20170202_122410.jpg

My wife is NOT a NASCAR fan, but going on this cruise has taught her who Richard Petty and the others are, what they mean to fans, and she told me she had a lot of fun. When I asked if she would go if they had another cruise, the answer was "We're in it for life!". Now I have to wait for Daytona...

Looks like a fun time. Listened to Petty give a presentation at the Vegas race 2 years ago, he seems like a down to earth dude that just loves his fans, and loves the sport.

Back