Fantasy Nascar time again

junior88

now that the cardinals aren't going to the super bowl, time to focus on something else to take my mind off of bulls and muleys. Yahoo fantasy nascar. team name is hunter gatherers. group id # is 3234. password is mule deer. hopefully I don't stink up the place like I did last year. good luck

Count me in. I did pretty good last year then fell off the map at the end. First time jitters I guess. Go Joey!

I saw that too. Makes c group even harder. Not like she scored a lot of points but at least I could count on 9 starts

Well, since we're up to 3 on the team now I can't do any worse than last year!

Only 2 weeks to go. We need a few more folks to join up and have some competition.

Was going to post that myself. Had a pretty good group last year. Made it interesting for a while and the last few weeks were a pretty good race for positions.

It's race day! Last call for any procrastinating players. You have until 1:25PM Eastern time to get signed up and pick your drivers.

I will be outta the country for the season-not military but unable to access my team like I prefer, so, I will abstain this time around. The intimidator will rise again!

After 15 years of playing fantasy racing in one form or another, I am the leader for the first time! Even a blind chicken picks a kernel of corn once in awhile!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back