Who wins Sunday?

I hope so. I would like to see Denver win as the 'local' team'. I'm not necessarily a Manning fan, but I would still like to see him go out on top if the rumors about him retiring come to fruition.

This defense is not even remotely the same as the one from two years ago.

Manning is a class act, and I'd love to see him retire a Super Bowl champ.

No Cam!

Pulling for Broncos but NOT a Peyton fan! Maybe he, for some reason is benched (but then we get to watch him pout on sidelines between every play) and they win with Brock!!!

I think Blue Moon and elk backstraps on the grill and some nacho cheese dip with deer burger are going to win for the game at my house :D I'm going to root for Denver because I live in Colorado, but after watching Russell Wilson run all over the Bronco's D twice I don't think they have an answer for Cam since Cam is not only a running QB, but he'll go right up the middle and run people over and he's not afraid to take a hit. So, I think Cam is more of a threat than Wilson was. It will be interesting to watch, but I will have beer and nacho dip and steaks, none the less :D

Long drive from WI to CO but I think that sounds like a winner. Be hard not to bet on Carolina. Their D isn't great, but good enough to stop Broncos, especially with wet noodle arm under center. I like Peyton's game management and intelligence but high school kids could throw the ball harder. I also think Carolina's offense is just good enough with Cam to score a few points and they are favored by 5.

Long drive from WI to CO but I think that sounds like a winner. Be hard not to bet on Carolina. Their D isn't great, but good enough to stop Broncos, especially with wet noodle arm under center. I like Peyton's game management and intelligence but high school kids could throw the ball harder. I also think Carolina's offense is just good enough with Cam to score a few points and they are favored by 5.

Come on over...we've got extra bedrooms :D

Last edited:
..... Be hard not to bet on Carolina. Their D isn't great, but good enough to stop Broncos....

I would say that Carolina's defense is leaning strongly toward the "great" side! I did like what I seen last Sunday with Denvers defense too. First time watching them this year. I was glad to see them put Patriots away!
I still say Carolina by 14! Yea, that's a high prediction, but I've watched them all year. If they play all 4 quarters, it's going to be good.

Carolina's defense isn't great? Number 6 at the end of the year I believe. I'm looking for another fast start by Carolina on the way to a rout. mtmuley

It's not great it's unbelievable kuiekly is unreal along with Thomas Davis not to mention Josh Norman.

This defense is not even remotely the same as the one from two years ago.

Manning is a class act, and I'd love to see him retire a Super Bowl champ.

Elway was brilliant to bring Payton in and give him the rope to succeed.

Class act and I would love to see him go out with another ring. He would also be the first QB to get rings with two teams.

Did anyone notice that tool McDaniels wearing his hoodie with the sleeves cut off? You could see he was rattled.

Carolina's defense isn't great? Number 6 at the end of the year I believe. I'm looking for another fast start by Carolina on the way to a rout. mtmuley

Definition of greatness is skewed here. They are good, not great. Number 6 out of 32, I didn't look it up, but that's top quarter in my book. Norman is a stud, Kuechly is a stud, see if Thomas plays etc. Many a great defense have beaten. Talk about a stud Steeler defense getting beat by Rodgers or a stud 49 defense getting beaten by Flacco. Those are just recent examples.

They had a great year beating up on a very week Division and had some good fortune with getting other tough opponents at home. I was impressed by their first half of the Seattle game and by Cam's performance in the Arizona game. However, if that Seattle game was a couple minutes longer this argument may not have happened.

Again, I think Carolina will win handily, only because Peyton is going to be throwing soft toss.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back