Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hey Packer fans

Wasn't it weekend before last the Clay Matthews knocked Carson Palmer down and fake handed him?.....Palmer throws a score next play....d*ck move got karma'd.

...anyone but the squawkin hawks and the whinin' Brady's in the SB.

Good to back to fanatic sports, and not radical politics.

Did the Packers throw the game and let the Vikings face Seattle and the Packers face Washington?

Neither scenario looks good.

I would prefer facing Washington.

It was tough to watch, as a Pack fan, when I see a 3rd and 10, there used to be no doubt in my mind they could convert. The past 8 weeks, I've caught myself saying just gain a few and punt. Maxx hit the nail on the head with a few lines in his post. Offensive line was dismal this year, Rodgers missed throws that used to be automatic for him, and McCarthy taking play calling back and trying to turn the Pack into a run first offense with the best QB were our downfalls.

This. Certainly seemed like a different team after the first couple games. Now is a good time to turn it around :D

c3534a897dab32323e5d8c7e4c0a1483.jpg

This. Certainly seemed like a different team after the first couple games. Now is a good time to turn it around :D

They REALLY need Jordy Nelson back! I used to watch Green Bay games with confidence that they would win. Now I spend more time flyfishing and checking the updates on my phone, and they are usually not great updates...

Packers win......insult to injury. This one hurts. Bottom line is big players make big plays in big games. The big players on the Seahawks did, AP and the rest of the big Vikes did not. Simple as that.

And the Vikings Choke again!!!!! They may have won the NFC north but again no chance for a ring... The heartbreak in Minnesota will continue!!

With the good humor all of you are poking at me, and fully expected, there is a gloomy side to all of this. Blair Walsh did miss the kick. He felt terrible about it. He took it as his responsibility. Yet, he's been the target of death threats/wishes, his family has been threatened, etc. All over a football game. Obviously, some people in this world need to get a grip on reality.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back