post vasectomy hunting

VAspeedgoat

Ok, did the dead this morning with four days of hunting left. Whats the odds I can pull of a hunt on the darm with the kids? Certainly some of you have experience with this so give me you encouragement and horor stories. Funny ill also be appreciated as I ice myself down for the next day or so.

Don't do anything today no matter how good you feel. Lol. Tomorrow I would say have fun

Had a buddy that jumped on a skid loader to clear some snow from driveways and ended up with two grapefruit sized badly bruised and excruciating painful nads.

Had another friend that got on a plane and when the cabin pressurized his stiches popped and had a nice warm lap of blood.

I placed a bag of ice on em and sat in the lazyboy and would suggest the same.

I remember the first time I jumped off something fairly soon after the deed and it feeling like they had just hit the ground.

Some states allow for a handi capped status with a doctors note allowing you to shoot from the cab of your truck. May be worth checking into if you can't resist the urge.

My wife never did buy the "doctors" recommendation that the system be cleared orally. You win some you lose some.

Ok, did the dead this morning with four days of hunting left. Whats the odds I can pull of a hunt on the darm with the kids? Certainly some of you have experience with this so give me you encouragement and horor stories. Funny ill also be appreciated as I ice myself down for the next day or so.

Might want to wait for the pain killers to wear off before you head out with a firearm. lol

Might want to wait for the pain killers to wear off before you head out with a firearm. lol

Glad someone else mentioned this! :) Seems to me like you would have a great time until the meds wore off!! Maybe leave the kids at home, though...

Do what the doc says. Results can be bad if do too much too soon. Had mine in September before season. I never had any pain, but was careful none the less. mtmuley

Don't do anything unless you want a black sack the size of a grapefruit. Been there done that,

Doc told me to take it easy for 3 days. Never had any pain or discomfort, so on day two, I said hell with sitting around with ice on my sac.....well, ended going to see the doc shortly thereafter with a swollen and very tender/painful right nut. Do what your doc told you!

You'll feel great about 18 hours out. Don't listen to that voice in your head that says you can throw on a pack and go climbing. Sit and watch some football for the next 12 hours. You'll be a lot better off. By 48+ hrs, you'll be going stir crazy and then its OK for light activity.

I would either buy a jock strap or wear the tightest fitting underwear you have. Going down steps was painful for a week for me. Basically, you want the boys to be 100% supported as anything that causes them to hang down is gonna hurt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back