Any wolf killing?

People that spew death threats because of hunting pics crack me up. They are the gutless purveyors of stupidity and there isn't a damn one of them will dare try to follow through-unless of course they are suicidal! Social media allows for faceless cowards to act tough.

Nice wolf.
I love the whiter ones to the black ones. Not that I would not shoot the first black one that I had a chance at. I normally have a tag in my pocket just in case.
:hump:

- Greater Yellowstone ecosystem. IMHO some use it as a way to try and expand the park rules to a larger area without having to expand the park.

Awesome wolves, everyone. I would love to get lucky enough to even see one, let alone be able to shoot one. I always have a tag in my pocket during the season, just in case.

I shot this one last year. Must have done something wrong, not a single death threat. :D

MTGomer, awesome wolf. Congradulations. It's a neat feeling. And anybody that gives death threats to guys that kill wolves deserves what they get. mtmuley

I still can't believe how many times I hear the same old "I didn't have a wolf tag and had one at 30 yards." Why the hell wouldn't you have a tag? If you hunt deer and elk you should be required to have a wolf tag.

I still can't believe how many times I hear the same old "I didn't have a wolf tag and had one at 30 yards." Why the hell wouldn't you have a tag? If you hunt deer and elk you should be required to have a wolf tag.

There are certainly a plethora of options, but not shooting isn't one of them.

BOY had a pretty good day... ;) Started the day by shooting a 5pt bull. Then he found this:

They two together

Said the wolves were hunting the same elk herd he was.

Wolves

Good Job Men!!! I cant wait for wyo to get the wolf hunting back. My kid and his buddy seen quite a few this year while deer hunting. I know where im headed when time comes!!! And as mentioned before the Anti's can go: BLEEP: BLEEP: Love the white ones cool looking critters!!!

Last edited:

Won't happen to me again.... It has been years since I hunted elk in an area with wolves. Very fortunate that my eastern elk honeyhole doesn't have to deal with them... I was on an antelope hunt with a guy from work and we snuck in a couple elk hunts while we were over there. I have bought lots of wolf tags in Alaska and Canada, but will be making sure one is in my "cart" when I buy my MT licenses from here on out.

Saw 6 laying in the sun on an open ridge today. 4 black and 2 gray. Private land and couldn't get permission. Damn. mtmuley

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back