Caribou Gear Tarp

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I never understood why you provide free advertising for someone unless they were a friend or family, it provides zero benefit for you. Just like all this "brand manufacturing" coming out of Utah. It's all geared towards commercializing hunting and benefitting a few people at the top of the pyramid. Live this life, live that life, buy our supplements, buy our shirts and hats, take a picture in our hat or T-shirt.....makes no sense to me. Most of those companies are owned or connected to the same group of people.

I never understood why you provide free advertising for someone unless they were a friend or family, it provides zero benefit for you. Just like all this "brand manufacturing" coming out of Utah. It's all geared towards commercializing hunting and benefitting a few people at the top of the pyramid. Live this life, live that life, buy our supplements, buy our shirts and hats, take a picture in our hat or T-shirt.....makes no sense to me. Most of those companies are owned or connected to the same group of people.

To be cool

A little close to home but....

"Happiness is a Gut Pile" - nothing like fueling an unnecessary fire!

This thread reminds me of a window sticker my dad had on his truck...
"If I wanted to hear from an a55hole I would have farted."

The only sticker i have ever put on a vehicle that I own was in the year 2000 with all the crap about a potential meltdown when the computers may not roll over correctly.

"AMMO, the currency for the new millennium

Decided to do a search “hunting bumper stickers”. Then click images. There’s enough stupidity to scan for hours

I lost the pic when I switched phones, but I saw one in Jackson, WY that said, "Hunters are better lovers cuz we eat what we shoot."

Never could quite figure that one out.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back