Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking a favor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Asking a favor

You know that I am not into asking your favors, but occasionally will do so if it is important. This one is important, so I will ask you to do so. Here goes.

Starting January 1, 2016, you will be able to watch all past episodes of Fresh Tracks and On Your Own Adventures on our YouTube channel. That channel is being built with content over the coming months.

We are shooting some cool stuff this fall season that will be loaded up and ready by January to go along with all of these old episodes. In order to get this platform up to where we want it, I am making the request below.

If you are so inclined to help us, we are looking to grow our YouTube channel subscribers prior to this content launch that is three months down the road, January 1, 2016. We are asking the Hunt Talk followers to go to our YouTube channel and "subscribe."

That does a lot of things for us. First, it gives you notification when we upload new content. Second, it shows our partners that we can leverage a very large platform like Hunt Talk to drive more video views of our content; content the highly engaged Hunt Talk crowd finds compelling and does not force them to sort through all the static that is found when searching YouTube.

So, the ask is;
    Please go to our YouTube page and subscribe. Link here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQO...xEjc-_4JJBLYyg

(and if you have hunting friends who will enjoy online content like ours, please ask them to subscribe.)
    Thanks in advance to any of you who are willing to do this. It is very helpful to our long-term plan of making all our content available to everyone. And, will help us justify the costs of creating some "YouTube only" content that we will be providing on this channel and nowhere else. Though the YouTube channel is currently a work in process, it will be a very vibrant channel by the time our library is completely loaded in January

Appreciate all the great support Hunt Talkers have given us. You are a big part of the engine that drives our partners to advertise on our platforms. Thanks so much.

Randy
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Done
    Self proclaimed Founder, President, and Spiritual Leader of the I.S.V.F......Introduce Speedgoats to Virginia Foundation

Yours and Rinella's are the only two channels I subscribe to on YouTube.
    Everything I need to know about this site I learned from Jose: "You are a fool to argue health insurance with Nemont, Resource management with Buzz, or spelling with Moosie.."
    "You run into a [jerk] in the morning, you ran into a [jerk]; you run into [jerks] all day, you're the [jerk]" - Raylan Givens

Done...awesomeness. I like that you and Burnett put your episodes up for all to watch, unlike a few other shows that make you pay online to do it. I know you might not make as much money...but thanks! Us that don't have cable or satellite don't ever get to watch them.

I am, have been subscribed. I only have over the air TV so I only get the major network (1 currently more to come they tell me).
    I do enjoy your videos , I especilly appreciate it when you go hunting but are unsuccessful. It shows what hunting really is and what work/planning you have to do to have a do it yourself hunt.

thanks

That was easy! 2 clicks. Thanks!

Done!!
    "Never apologize for being a Patriot!"

Done!

WIll do Randy, great work as always.

Scott

Done,

Had to subscribe to Google first, then I was able to subscribe to Randy's.

Do not do You Tube. For these, I will make an exception.

Done!
    The more i know, the more i know that i dont know -cody jinks

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison -genesis 27-3

Been there, done that.
    Thank you!

Done

Done...looking forward to the shows

I think I did this already when you did your "bag dump" a couple weeks ago. If not I'll surely do it again.
    President, Washington County Chapter - Izaak Walton League of America

Done

todo completo

Done ...............
    You can't get lost if you don't care where you are going.

Way ahead of you, I subscribed when I first saw it.

Done!! Thanks for all the great shows and information!!

Done

Subscribed a few weeks ago. I love the fact that you're making a footprint on YouTube now.
    "I'd be no guest at the table of the Lord. His food was not to be mine, cause I cursed his name every chance that I could and I reckon that's why I'm still alive" -Lucero

On it!

24. Default

Done deal, thanks Randy!

25. Default

Done and thanks for the videos. They are awesome.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast