Caribou Gear Tarp

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

I feel Gomer is going to be halfway to his his Grandslam in short order...
I was up in the sticks over the weekend and the smoke seemed better above 8000', but still not ideal. The long term forecast shows more of the same weather, so maybe we won't be hiking in snow over the first week this year.. then again, we could sure use the moisture and it is the Beartooths. Good luck to everyone getting out in two weeks! Save at least one ram so Ike14 and I have something to look forward to after his moose hunt ;)

Saw a couple folks have gotten it done in 300 and the season closes 9/7...

Looks like some weather is coming in this week for the opener, it never fails no matter how dry it is a guy can count on some weather September 15th especially when you got a sheep tag in your pocket. Definitely not complaining because this state needs it more then ever and I'm welcoming it with open arms. Good luck to all this week and the upcoming season stay safe out there!

Lighters, goretex, 4 season tent, puffy coat and pants, ice ax, crampons, ski goggles.
I was sleeping on a pad on top of my sleeping bag with no tent just the other day.
Oh I love going from summer to winter in the same damn day 3 years in a row. Stay safe and good luck!

Another whacky weather start, we postponed headed in for a week tomorrow. I hear there's 2 plus feet in the high country. Good luck.

Look at the bright side, it will make them easier to spot with that white background. ;)

Fun opener! My brother was in 501 and got blown off the plateau, cold and wet he came back in.
I was over in 500 chasing deer and this is what my camp looked like after the storm.

IMG_3007.jpg

The white triangle is my tarp tent... Lol

Seems like you wouldn't have much concern about meat spoilage. ;)

Tough times for tough men, good luck guys!

You fellows might want to start looking for their winter range. Looks like they may get another foot of snow in the unlimiteds. Seriously, how much snow will it take to make the sheep start moving down?

I got about the same report as you guys do with the same pictures, so ill save them, back at it next week!

Is this even a realistic chance at success for a NR diy hunter?I'd lke to give it a try.How many miles in till your where the sheep are?? Love the otc opportunity for sheep.What are the quotas and are they always met??

Back