Yeti GOBOX Collection

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

I bumped into the outfitter in 300 over the weekend. they were still looking. I did see a fair number of sheep but nothing I could determine to be legal. I was scouting for goats. Good Luck to all that are giving it a go.
Rat Fink did you fill your Goat permit? it sounds like there may be a story? I am only scouting for my permit for a couple more weeks but will try and post some pictures up.

Wow, that's great looking country. But, they aren't kidding when they say it's big country in those units!

Cool lookin area Big Horn, did you guys get much weather. We had to end up moving out of where we were it was pretty nasty. hopefully it stays open! Cause Im going back!

Planning on heading in on Monday if the quota isn't full. I missed opening week rolling the dice that the quota wouldn't fill. I had to wait till Theat quits playing around in Alaska so he can be my sherpa! :)

Planning on heading in on Monday if the quota isn't full. I missed opening week rolling the dice that the quota wouldn't fill. I had to wait till Theat quits playing around in Alaska so he can be my sherpa! :)

Almost back in the homeland...made it to Calgary tonight after 14 hours on the road today. Keeping my fingers crossed that those rams stay hidden for a couple more days:D

Hello all. I'm new here (to posting,not reading) I've followed the Unlimited threads for sometime now, and have a tag in one of them.
I went in for 5 days prior to and at the beginning of the season. Got cut a little short by the weather. It was incredibly socked in and remained that way for quite some time. We did manage to see two sub-legal rams. Best of luck to everybody trying it.
Here's two pictures (not sure I know how to upload them properly) taken exactly 5 days apart in nearly the same location.
Btw...quota update says 1 ram harvested in Unit 500, as of this morning.

Attachments

• snowy.jpg
    snowy.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 13,358
  • sunny.jpg
    sunny.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 13,433

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member