Dainer.....It's Football time

jabber

You going to start up the fantasy football league again this year?:D

Yup yup, I will get it fired up tomorrow. Will send invited to everyone who participated last year. If people have not joined by next friday the 14th, their invite will be cancelled and we will look for replacements. Looking forward to another fun season!

9 of the 12 teams have signed up. Still waiting on the following -

Sytes
DwArcher
UIVandal

Last edited:
The draft will be held Monday 9/7/2015 at 6:30 PM PST, 3 days before the first regular season game. This will be a 10 team league this year, versus 12 as last year. Also, instead of starting 3 WR/TE's, we will have 3 WR's, and 1 TE. They will be separate positions.

Hope everyone can make it, however, if not, be sure to set your auto draft board!

We will see how accurate the report cards are..

Let's just say last year I got an A+ and finished dead last... I forgot the draft was happening last night and so frantically drafted on my phone. The results were not great.

OK... so my house was struck by lightning two sundays ago. No internet modem/phone/computer. All wiped out by the strike. 'puter did good on offense... however, really no players on defense. Gonna be a long year.

good luck to all
the dog

Dog - let me know if you have access issues. I'd be happy to keep an eye on your team for a bit of need be..

Dave (DWarcher) - ahhhhhhhhhhh, I can take a lose like a good sport, but you scored 80 points with Def and your TE, that just isn't nice to do to a guy. You even had another 40 point Def on your bench.

Congratulations to bennett454, who beat Dainer last weekend to win the Super Bowl. As you can see there were a lot of upsets in the playoffs this year, which proves anything can happen once you make it to the dance. Thank you all for another fun year, I look forward to doing it again!

*1 bennett454. 8-5-0
*2 Dainer. 10-3-0
*3 DWarcher. 6-7-0
*4 Team Lienies. 10-3-0
*5 jabber. 8-5-0
*6 Overinflated. 9-4-0
7 sawtooth. 5-8-0
8 Huntbux. 3-10-0
9 Selkirk. 4-9-0
10 pointingdogsrule. 2-11-0

If it is a go count me in. I am a glutton for punishment when it comes to this league.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back