mountain lion kills wolf

Wow. That is really cool. Reminds me of the video of the "1 bad ass" killing a lion.

The lion seemed considerably more efficient then a crazy old man driving a mini van.

A few years back. We watched a pack of wolves chase a black bear into a small group of trees. After about 15 minutes the wolves came out the bear following them slowly like they hade an agreement.

There was a documentary done in the Bitteroot on lions and wolves and if it's only a couple of wolves they won't challenge the lions kill.

In 2010 my buddy and I saw two wolves kill and eat a black bear in Lamar valley. The wolf lovers told me they were "playing".

My idea of playing does not result in the death of one of the parties. Once the bear was dead and in 3-4 pieces they(wolf huggers) stopped being so cheery.

Wolf-lion squabbles go both ways. I think lions will only mess with solo wolves. I know one logger who found a dead lion under his skidder one morning. The pack had cornered it there; quite a mess of fur and tracks around the machine. Also biologists up the North Fork Flathead found wolf-killed lions, not eaten but dead with wolf piss on their heads. It's a jungle out there.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back