Looking For a Hunting Partner in Florida

AlanS518

New beginner hunter here looking for a partner for Hog & Whitetail hunting here in Florida. Hoping to go on my first hunt after the holidays are over. Already have license and gear so I'm good to go.

treman97

I am planning on hunting around Hernandez and Pasco Counties, If you live around Port Richey FL give me a call 7275999434 tom

Tell me about it. I've done it the last two years but I make a trip out of it and visit different parks each way

Hi, I am in Tallahassee,
I am into bowhunting hogs and deers. I'd like to start duck/geese. I don't mind driving around the state. I am also interested in bear hunting in north Georgia and putting together a Colorado trip for fall 17.
Drop me a line
Best
Matt

French I've been going with a group of guys to nc if you would like to start going give me a call

Hi rlmmatt,
Thanks for the invite. What are you guys hunting in NC? I'll try to give you a call soon.
Cheers

its a club of couse in NC and we due two weeks of bear hunting and then the rest is deer.
im looking to go out west next year as well but it cant be from aug 22 thru sept 10 due to a caribou hunt but if you want to get together to go over something let me know.
im also setting up a trip this year to texas for a duck hunt if your interested

hi I'm new to the sport of hunting I have experience with guns but I've never gone hunting I just got my hunting license this week I plan to buy a rifle 308 Remington model 783 to hunt I'd like to go with someone with experience and learn more about of hunting live in tampa Florida I am Puerto Rican my English is not perfect but I can communicate I am available to listen to ideas and suggestions. Thank you

Hi! I’m looking for a hunting partner to hunt deer and turkey with in WMA’s in Florida. I prefer to hunt with my bow but I enjoy hunting with my rifle as well. I also like to duck hunt too.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back