As they lay

Got a pic of this dude bedded down. Unfortunately, the camera shutter surprised him and he got away before the coup de grace could be rendered. Figured he'd go about 200 lb. or so on the bathroom scale. - Montana Hunttalk Bear Hunt 2016View attachment 61396View attachment 61395

Gerald, I'm not sure what what sort of telekinesis we have going on, but I was literally just thinking I should post a picture of me sleeping since that's about the only thing I've had in an "as it lay" pose. That said, 200lbs? You're being generous....but maybe it's like horned things and that we always tend to overstate it's numbers to ideal status....in this case 30lbs lighter than I really am. :)

HOG.jpg
Travo shot this in Louisiana. We had to track it into some bad stuff and he found it while crawling on his knees, he was glad it was dead! John

My first lil muley and WY antelope.....

Attachments

• GEDC1123.JPG
    GEDC1123.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 687
  • GEDC1242.jpg
    GEDC1242.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 623
As he lay, 2016 bull. I didn't really have an idea of what this bull looked like, other than he was a bull with a good 5ths/6ths on his right side. Needless to say, I was pretty excited and relieved when I walked up to him.
elk5.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

My bull this year was my best so far. Had the 8 year old with me so that was awsome. This is how he was when we walked up.

Back