amiees 2013 whitetail

1 more ridge

Amiees 156 inch buck from 2013. She is my best friend and my best hunting partner. And the mother of my beautiful kids.

Attachments

• IMG_1063.JPG
    IMG_1063.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 612
Yup, you did have an encore to those other pics. That is a tremendous buck. You might want to make sure nobody knows your vehicle. I suspect it could attract a lot of attention where ever it may be seen during hunting season.

Congrats to Amiee.

Ya there is always the followers but we tire them out. Persistence and patience is the key, we cover a ton of country.

Congrats man! You guys are obviously dedicated hunters and know what you're doing. It's even better when your family shares the same passion. Keep the pics coming. I think I speak for everyone when I say, "can't wait to see what's next".

The pink Muck boots are awesome! Nice deer too...

I can't remember the last time I've been so underwhelmed by so many small critter pictures... Clearly kidding. Seriously, way to get it done on some tremendous animals AND big kudos on doing it with your family. That's what it's all about right there. Keep'em coming!
-Cody

Wow. The dead animal parade continues. Time to pop up a fresh batch of popcorn - this is getting really good. Congrats to you and your family - incredible collection of animals!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back