I need a ruling here

First World Problems :D

Threads like these remind me of how awesome my wife is.

I hope you enjoy your spotter and GPS. I know I would

Enjoying all the comments on this! Mr. Lamb, do you have enough information for your 'ruling'? Let us know how it goes!

Enjoying all the comments on this! Mr. Lamb, do you have enough information for your 'ruling'? Let us know how it goes!

I need some more help. This is a head-scratcher.

So far I'm up to a Swaro spotter and a GPS that can tell me which pimple is on what cheek, but no permission from the boss.

I've also scheduled some counseling sessions so we get the boss lined out on how I am the decider and she needs to sit there and not worry her pretty little head.

:D

I've also scheduled some counseling sessions so we get the boss lined out on how I am the decider and she needs to sit there and not worry her pretty little head.

Good luck with that. What is the old saying, "you are the head of the house and she is the neck that turns the head".

Just bite the bullet and buy it. Way easier to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.

Nemont

I think your actions should be in proportion to how miserable you were in Seattle!

Now if you were really smart, you dropped tiny, little, subtle hints out there that you were out there for her enjoyment and deep down you were suffering unduly.

If you had fun out there and showed her that, they sell compasses for less than $10 I think!

Let us know how this ends up, I think there are lessons in this for all of us inmate.....err husbands!

Well boys, I screwed up. Rather than wanting to drive the 3/4 ton diesel all over downtown Missoula, I'm taking the car. That means the boss has to catch a rid to a girl's night.

On the plus side, she'll be a little tipsy when I get home. On the minus side, I think I can get away with only one of the two. Since my old GPS still works, and is just a little outdated, I may run the risk of supreme anger and a large shopping trip and get the spotter.

More tests are needed and more scenarios need to be strategerized, but I think we're closing in on one or the other ending up in the truck on Friday.

Thanks for helping me map this out. I think Hunt Talk is saving my marriage!

I need some more help. This is a head-scratcher.

It says right in the Bible:

Ephesians 5:23 - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church...:D

Genesis 3:16 - Unto the woman he said … and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.;)

It says right in the Bible:

Ephesians 5:23 - For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church...:D

Genesis 3:16 - Unto the woman he said … and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.;)

I tried this. She laughed and said, walking away, "God never saw what kind of house you run."

I would give my opinion but... I going to go out on a limb and assume that she doesn't recognize the authority of this court.
Good luck

Just a quick follow up:

I bought a Vortex Viper HD 15x45. I said: "Woman, I am buying this and there is nothing you can do about it!"

She laughed.

Then, a few days later, I explained how my eyesight was getting bad and if I had a spotting scope, I wouldn't have almost stepped on a rattler while stalking a sub-par pronghorn. She sighed and relented.

Boom!

Someone once advised me there should be 3 "accounts"/ His, Hers, and Ours.

Ours for household expenditures and bill paying
individual accounts for personal expenditures.

It is not perfect but since most arguments in a marriage are about money, it is best to not dip into the joint pot too often for personal expenses.

Although I laughed at many of these responses...

C'mon man, you left out two important details that deeply matter to hunting nuts sitting behind a keyboard. 65 or 80mm? Angled or straight?

Angled, 65mm. It's going for a backpack ride Wednesday looking over some coulees for mule deer. Pretty impressed with it so far. I saw Russia from my house!

Someone once advised me there should be 3 "accounts"/ His, Hers, and Ours.

Ours for household expenditures and bill paying
individual accounts for personal expenditures.

It is not perfect but since most arguments in a marriage are about money, it is best to not dip into the joint pot too often for personal expenses.

Although I laughed at many of these responses...

That's way too much for me to keep track of. We're at the point now that we trust each other enough to not go crazy and buy a hot tub or a Merkel 220 without each other's approval. We made a deal when we were really struggling that any purchase over $20 was to be cleared with the other. By and large, we've stuck to that and it's been great in terms of making sure money isn't a fighting issue. Plus, she's pretty good at letting me get the toys I want anyway. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back